Once paid registration is activated you can set up your tickets and fares and add add-ons.
The Digitevent ticketing system allows you to offer paid and/or free tickets. All funds collected will be accessible from your "My Cashouts" tab after validation of your financial identity.
When registering a participant, the choice of ticket(s) precedes the registration form.
1) Create your tickets
- Add a ticket > Name it > Insert the number of tickets available or check "no stock limit" > Check "free ticket" or "paid ticket".
- You can indicate the amount of VAT at the creation of the ticket.
- If the cerfa template is activated in the "payment options" you will be able to indicate the amount of the donation.
You can also:
- Add a description
- Limit the number of tickets available
- Allow participants to order multiple tickets by applying a minimum and maximum number of purchase per order
- Make the ticket mandatory when a participant is eligible for it. A contact is eligible if he/she belongs to the selected segment for this ticket.
- Make your tickets nominative
Depending on your needs, you can:
- Send a ticket only to certain guests. In the sub-tab "Eligible participants", enter the conditions of your choice using the segment system and then add the ticket.
- Choose the fields required for purchase. By default, last name and first name are already added.
2) Adding Add-ons
You can add add-ons to all your tickets. An add-on can concern one or more tickets.
3) Organize your tickets
You can move your tickets and add-ons by using the cross on the left. The tickets and add-ons will appear in the order you choose.
- You have the possibility to create promotion codes that can be entered at the time of order to get automatic discounts.