Once paid registration is activated you can set up your tickets and fares.
The Digitevent ticketing system allows you to offer paid and/or free tickets. All funds collected will be accessible from your "My payments" tab after validation of your financial identity.
Create your tickets
- Add a ticket > Name it > Insert the number of tickets available or tick "no stock limit" > Tick "free ticket" or "paid ticket" >
- You can specify the VAT amount when creating the ticket.
- If the cerfa model is activated in the "payment options" you will be able to indicate the amount of the donation.
According to your need, you can:
- Send a ticket only to certain guests. In the sub-tab "Eligible participants", enter the conditions of your choice using the segment system and then add the ticket.
- Limit the number of tickets available
- Allow your participants to purchase multiple tickets
- Prevent de-selection of the ticket when eligible for it
Organize your tickets
- Add "ticket categories" to structure your ticketing (accommodation, catering, shuttle, event tickets...).
- To reorganize the whole, the crosses on the left of the tickets and categories allow you to drag and drop the elements.
- To allow a participant to select only one ticket per category, click on the pen to the right of the category name and check "Allow selection of only one ticket in this category".
- You have the possibility to create discount codes that can be entered at the time of order to get automatic discounts.