Activating the ticketing system allows you to offer the purchase of tickets (paid or free) to attend your event.
When creating your event, if you want to activate the ticketing, check the box "Paid event".
In the General event settings tab > Organizer identity > Fill in your organization's legal information. This information will appear in the invoices of the participants.
- If you want to activate the ticketing functionality for your event, we strongly recommend that you communicate this need to your sales representative.
- Once your event is created, you won't be able to disable the ticketing.
- We advise you to validate your financial identity and KYC as soon as possible to avoid any further delays when collecting the collected funds. For this validation do not hesitate to consult: Validate my financial identity.
- If you need to set up a ticketing system in a currency other than the euro, you can make a request to our CSM team by clicking on the (?) at the top right of your screen.
Please note that there will be a small delay in the activation of the new currency. This change must be requested before KYC validation.
- Once the ticketing system is activated you can configure your tickets!