KYC (Know Your Customer): allow the identity of a company's customers to be verified in order to prevent identity theft, tax evasion, money laundering and terrorism.
Validate your financial identity:
In order to be able to recover the funds collected from your events, first you will have to validate your financial identity with the bank (KYC).
Go to the tab Ticketing > Ticketing settings > fill in:
- The legal information of the entity
- The legal representative information
- Download the supporting documents requested. This procedure can only be accessible once your event is active.
- The bank account information to collect the funds
Depending on your legal status, you will need to upload verification documents (KYC). This verification is then done by the bank and takes from 48 hours to 72 hours.
- Proof of identity: In the name of the representative, as stated in the articles and in the legal information.
- Initialed articles of association of the legal person
- Signed Shareholder Declaration: template attached
- Proof of registration: Document less than 3 months old (Kbis, URSSAF declaration, declaration of submission to auto-entrepreneur status...)
Recover the collected funds:
- Go to the tab "Ticketing" > "My Cashouts"
- And click on "Recover Funds".
The transfer is made within 5 working days.
For any other questions, please contact our support team by opening a ticket from the back-office page.