Activating the ticketing system allows you to offer the purchase of tickets (paid or free) to attend your event, whether or not the participants have to buy them.
There are two ways to activate a ticketing service for your events.
1) When creating your event, check:
- "Paid event"
2) If your event is already created:
In the Manage tab > Event Website > Use ticketing (online payment) > in the pop-up, click on "Continue" and a new section will open bellow > Event ticketing > Payment options > Inform the payment methods, fill in your organization's legal information, and upload the necessary documents for KYC validation.
- We advise you to validate your financial identity and KYC as soon as possible to avoid any further delays when collecting the collected funds. For this validation do not hesitate to consult: Validate my financial identity.
- If you need to set up a ticketing system in a currency other than the Euro you can request this at email@example.com.
Please note that a small delay will be necessary for the activation of the new currency. This change must be requested before KYC validation.
- Once the ticketing system is activated you can configure your tickets!