Once paid registration is activated you can set up your tickets, fares, and add-ons. The Digitevent ticketing system allows you to offer paid and/or free tickets. All funds collected will be accessible from your "My Cashouts" tab after validation of your financial identity.
When a participant registers, the choice of ticket(s) precedes the registration form.
1) Create your tickets
- Add a ticket > Name it > Insert a description if needed > Check free or paid ticket > Insert the number of tickets available or uncheck "Limited stock"
- You can indicate the amount of VAT at the creation of the ticket.
- If the cerfa template is activated in the "Ticketing settings" you will be able to indicate the amount of the donation.
You can also:
- Limit the number of tickets available
- Allow participants to order multiple tickets by applying a minimum and maximum purchase number per order
- Make a ticket mandatory when a participant is eligible for it. A contact is eligible if he/she belongs to the selected segment for this ticket.
- Make your tickets nominative
Depending on your needs, you can:
- Send a ticket only to certain guests. In the sub-tab "Ticket available for", enter the conditions of your choice using the segment system and then add the ticket.
- Choose the fields required for purchase. By default, "Last name" and "First name" are already added.
2) Add Add-ons
You can add add-ons to all your tickets. An add-on can concern one or more tickets.
3) Organize your tickets
You can move your tickets and add-ons by using the cross on the left. The tickets and add-ons will appear in the order you choose.
- You can create promotion codes that can be entered at the time of order to get automatic discounts.