The configuration of an online event can be done through the "Program" module composed of two functionalities:
- Group activity: for an event composed of one or more activities (conferences, workshops, round tables...)
- Matchmaking session: for an event composed of meeting sessions between participants
1) For an event composed of one or more activities (conferences, workshops, round tables...): The Group activities feature allows you to generate a list of activities. The participant can compose his own planner. By using the segments, you can choose which guests are allowed to participate.
To adapt the format of the activity to remote, check the box "Participants can participate remotely (visio)" and add the link of your live event. If you don't know what to enter, contact us and we will help you set up your live event.
On the day of the event, participants will be able to access the video/conference rooms by clicking on "Go Live".
At the end of your event, you can allow your contacts to have access to the live replay of the activity:
- The following live tools can be integrated in iframe: Vimeo, YouTube, Whereby, Wisembly, Sparkup, Steamfizz and Clevercast.
- To access the connection statistics, you can create segments to know the number of participants who have connected to the live. To do this, go to the Segments tab and create a segment such as"Name of group activity + Connected"
2) For an event composed of matchmaking sessions: The Matchmaking sessions feature allows participants to make meetings. Thanks to a configurable trombinoscope you can authorize participants to make appointments. You can also display fields allowing participants to identify relevant contacts more quickly. You will be able to set up notifications to automatically inform participants when a meeting request is accepted, moved, declined, cancelled or upon receipt of a meeting request.
To adapt the format of the sessions to remote, check the box "Participants can participate remotely (visio)".
On the day of the event, participants will be able to access the virtual meeting room by clicking on "Live" :
From the Matchmaking Session tab, you can access connection statistics. These allow you to see which appointments are upcoming, waiting for connection, completed, unhonored, canceled, declined and awaiting acceptance.
Once you have made these settings, you can:
- Add the page Program to the event site