The configuration of an online event can be done through 2 modules:
- For an event composed of one or more activities (conferences, workshops, round tables...)
- For an event composed of matchmaking sessions
1) For an event composed of one or more activities (conferences, workshops, round tables...): the Group activities feature allows you to generate a list of activities. The participant can compose his/her own planner. On the day of the event, the planner will give access to the visio/conferences rooms.
By using the segments, you can choose which guests are allowed to participate.
2) For an event composed of matchmaking sessions: the Matchmaking sessions feature allows participants to make meetings. Thanks to a configurable trombinoscope you can authorize participants to make appointments. You can also display fields allowing participants to identify relevant contacts more quickly. You will be able to set up notifications to automatically inform participants when a meeting request is accepted, or when a meeting request is received.
Once you have made these settings, you can:
- Add the page Program to the event site