The configuration of an online event can be done through 2 modules:
- For an event composed of one or more activities (conferences, workshops, round tables...)
- For an event composed of matchmaking sessions
1) For an event composed of one or more activities (conferences, workshops, round tables...): thanks to the Group activities feature, it is possible to generate a list of activities. The participant can compose his own planning. On the day of the event, the planning will give access to the visio/conferences rooms.
By using the segments, you can choose which participants are allowed to participate.
2) For an event composed of matchmaking sessions: the Matchmaking sessions feature allows participants to make meetings. Thanks to a configurable trombinoscope you can authorize participants to make appointments. You will also be able to display fields allowing participants to identify relevant contacts more quickly. You will be able to set up notifications to automatically inform participants when a meeting request is accepted, or when a meeting request is received.
Once you have made these settings, you can:
- Add the Program page to the event site