Digitevent allows you to create segments. Create custom filters to isolate a part of your contacts according to specific criteria.
How do I create a segment?
In your Back-Office > Manage tab > General > Segments > Create a segment.
You will also find a shortcut to this feature in General > My contacts > funnel icon > + New segment.
Start by naming your segment, then click on "add a condition".
- Choose the field (column) that will be affected by your condition.
- Then click on the second list that appears to select the corresponding action (Is, Contains, Does not contain...).
- In the third list, choose the desired information.
When you create a segment, you can specify and combine as many conditions as required. These can be:
- Cumulative conditions: The contact will match all conditions.
- Alternative conditions: The contact will match at least one of the conditions.
- The segmentation of a campaign can be done with several predefined segments. Example: "Confirmed contacts" + "VIP contacts".
- In the Stats tab, you can view participant data by segment directly from your custom dashboard.
Segments allow you to set criteria on fields (default or custom) for example:
- Filter all contacts with the invitation status "declined".
- Filter all contacts that have not opened the invitation campaign.
- Filter all contacts who signed up after MM/DD/YYYY.
- Communicate differently according to the types of participants.
- Control the different accesses to your event.