Manage > General > Campaign
1. Enter sender's name
Indicate to your contacts who you are or what entity you represent. It will appear as « send by » in their mailbox..
2. Enter subject
Write a short and eye-catching sentence to increase your chances of mail openings.
3. Drag and drop a block (Image, Text, etc) from the column on the right side into your e-mailing (central white block).
Once you have inserted a block, you can :
- Move it : Click on the block then on the horizontal dots at the top. Drag and drop it to place it where you want it to be.
- Duplicate it : Click on the block and on the 2 squares.
- Delete it : Click on the block then on the trash bin.
4. Choose the font
We recommend you to use a maximal width of 580px for your images in email campaigns. As for the font, you can choose within the following list:
6. To visualize your emails in the mobile format, click on "mobile preview" next to "Send test" (or you can send you a test also)
7. If you wish to send this email to a certain segment of contacts, click on "All contacts" button and then choose your segment.
8. Modifications are saved automatically.