In the Contacts tab, to correctly import your Excel file, make sure you:
- The names of all fields are on the first line
- Delete empty lines or columns
- The file filters are deactivated
- Make sure that the file is good in the .XLS or .XLSX format
- Only the first sheet of your Excel file is imported
- Make sure you have no merged cells
- Delete all email duplicates
Be careful with duplications !
If you send emails via Digitevent, it is impossible to import various contacts with the same email. Nevertheless, if you don’t send emails, you can import duplicate emails while making them correspond with a text type (that will support duplication) during the Excel list import.
After having imported the file, make sure your fields match with those of Digitevent. The spelling doesn’t have to be the same, only the similarity counts. If you don’t need any information from Digitevent, just click on “do not import” in the comparative table.
You can carry out at any time an export of the Excel file data by clicking the button Export Excel.