If you do not want Digitevent to reserve a new domain name for your event (which is highly recommended), you can use your own domain name.
Note that the speed of implementation depends on your reactivity or that of your IT. The domain name is set up within three working days.
Please follow this procedure:
- Go to your dashboard and click on "Configure my domain name".
- Indicate the name of your domain name and the email address needed for campaigns and notifications.
- Digitevent sends you CNAME entries to enter in your domain name manager.
- Enter the CNAME entries in your domain name manager.
- Tell us when the CNAME entries have been entered
- We finalize the implementation and will let you know when the website is up and running.