The white label allows you to use Digitevent services in complete transparency.
The software white label allows you to:
- Customize the tablet interface with your logo and background image.
- Customize the domain name and sending email address:
- remove the Digitevent mention from the emails sent (confirmations, invitations, reminders...).
- edit the sending email address (used for invitations, confirmations...) which is by default: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- change the URL : for example hhttps://meetings16145975534.site.digitevent.com/en/ will become https://www.meetings.com
Modify the domain name:
- You can reserve a dedicated domain name for your event. In this case, we will also set up a redirection email address that will redirect responses to one of your email addresses.*
- You can also use your own domain name: Using your domain name with HTTPS
To start the procedure, click on the following card from your event dashboard:
Please note that the implementation of the domain name can take up to 2 business days.
*Change the sender's email address:
- Digitevent creates an email address from the reserved domain (type: email@example.com). We then redirect all emails to the address of your choice (if a participant replies to one of your messages).
- We use an email address that you already have (@your-company.com). This requires your IT department to grant us rights to your domain name, which can sometimes be tricky. To find out more: Using your domain name with HTTPS.