If this feature is not activated in your Back-Office, please contact your sales representative.
From your Back-Office > Check-in app > On-site badge printing > Choose the printing method (on transparent labels or laminated cards) and configure your badges.
To connect the printer on D-Day
To be done as far in advance as possible of the arrival of the first participant:
- Open the printer using the yellow buttons on the sides to check that the labels are positioned correctly
- Pair 1 tablet per printer (via Tablet Settings > Bluetooth > Printer number (displayed in the supported devices)
- On paired tablets, open the Android Digicheck app (Install it, if not already done. See procedure)
- Enter your event code from your Back-Office > Check-in app > event code (- - - - - -).
- On the tablet, go to the menu at the top left > Printer and follow the procedure indicated by the tablet.
- Select the previously paired printer via Bluetooth. Caution: If you use more than one tablet per printer, make sure that these "secondary" tablets are not connected to the printer via Bluetooth.
Are you facing difficulty?
- Check that 1 printer = 1 master tablet. Once this link is established, any tablet will be able to print from the upload interface.
- Never move a master tablet away from the printer to which it is assigned.
- If the printer does not print:
- In the Digicheck app, go to the menu at the top left and disconnect the assigned printer then reselect it.
- In the tablet's Bluetooth settings, verify that only one printer is paired. Unpair everything and repair the correct printer if you are unsure.
- If it still doesn't print, reset the printer : turn off the printer, then press the "Pause", "Cancel' and power button simultaneously. Press them until only the status indicator button (diamond in a square) lights up.
- If your wi-fi signal is unstable or bad, print only from the master tablet (the others need the internet).
If you want to change an event in the app, go to the menu > Logout.