All contact information can be displayed, hidden, and/or made editable directly on the tablet interface. We advise you to display only the fields needed by the reception staff.
From your Back-Office > Manage tab > Check-in > Check-in settings > Check-in fields > Click on "Customize".
Add a field
- After clicking on "Customize", you will find the fields already set to display in the tablets. If you want to insert other fields, click on the button "Select the fields that can be displayed/modified from tablets", and you will find all of your fields in the pop-up.
- To display it on your tablets, click on the field in the "Check fields to display" list and it will then slide into the "Displayed fields" list.
Removing a field from the check-in interface
- To remove a field from the tablet, click on it in the "Displayed Fields" list and it will slide into the "Check fields to display" list.
Make the field editable by the reception staff
- When you exit the "Select the fields that can be displayed/modified from tablets" pop-up, you will find the list of fields that will be displayed on your tablet. So you can click on a field and see the "Editable" option appear.
- For each field, you can also choose the option "Required only for adding extra contact on-site". The information will then not be visible for existing contacts but will be requested for the addition of any new contact during the event (example: email address).
Search for a contact by a field other than First and Last Name
- Click on the field > Activate "Look for participants through this field".
Note: The search is limited to a maximum of three fields, Last name, First name, and your third choice.
Display a clause attached to the "signature" field
- If you have the signature option, you can customize the text of a clause that will be readable on the tablets when signed.
To activate it, click on the "Signature" field > Activate "Add a legal clause" > Insert your text then save.
Displaying different information on different tablets
- This may be necessary if your tablets are at different entrances.
- Tablet by tablet, on the check-in interface, go to the top left menu > Display Settings > Check the fields you want to appear on the tablet.