The creation of a list field allows you to propose several values to your guests, in a dropdown list :
- When creating the field you can define a maximum number of selections, so you can limit the number of guests who will be able to select this value.
- You can also hide a value from the guests, it will always be visible on your back office but not for
- You can specify the number of simultaneous selections, this is the number of values that your guests will be able to select from this list (one, or more).
Advanced uses :
- To create several values quickly, you can use this symbol § as follows
- and click on the "Create" button to get this result:
- You can hide the values in your list by preceding the entry with "!"
- You can choose the maximum number of selections (X) for a value by following it with "*X*".
- To change the maximum number of places or to modify the title of your value from the form, click on the edit icon (sheet and blue pen)
- If people registered for a limited choice change their choice, their choice will automatically become available again.