A email can't be adressed twice to the same person. Therefore, to send a reminder campaign, duplicate your invitation campaign or create a new one if you want to change its content. Then, use segments related to the status of your campaign or the contact's invitation status.
For example, create the segment: Invitation status - is not - confirmed.
- Never give the plain URL of your event website via Digitevent mailings but instead use predefined links. Thanks to them:
- The invitation status automatically changes from "To treat" to "Invited" in the guest list once you send your mailing
- The registration form is pre-filled with the contact's information.
- Send yourself a "test mailing" before sending it to all your contacts because sending emails is irreversible.
To send a test mailing :
- Click on the campaign > "Send test" > Enter your email adress
- If you import new contacts, send them the campaign:
- Tab Messages > Manual Campaigns.
- On the already sent campaign, click on "Send" > Send to new contacts.
- If you don't remembered to whom you have sent the campaign, click on the campaign then on "Statistics" (top right-hand corner). You can quickly visualize all your mailings' information (exact day and hour of the sending as well as the segment and number of contacts).