Invitation and participation statuses are automatically generated by Digitevent to have a better view of the progress of registrations.
Invitation statuses regarding events without ticketing:
- To treat : People added via an Excel import. These partcipants did not receive an invitation campaign to the event containing the registration link and they didn't validate the registration form .
- Invited: People who received an invitation campaign containing the registration page URL and who have not yet responded to their invitation. The switch from "To treat" to "Invited" is done automatically when people receive the invitation email.
- Confirmed: People who confirmed their attendance at the event.
- Declined: People who declined the invitation to the event. Participants can decline the invitation in two ways:
- Before registration: they can click on a campaign button that redirects to the url of the page to decline the invitation. They will then be redirected to the event website to decline the invitation.
- After registration: they can go to the event website, and click on "My participation" to decline the invitation.
- Blacklisted: This status is only indicative. Participant can only be blacklisted manually from your back-office.
To view the invitation status of each participant, go to the My contacts tab > Columns button > Indicators > select "Invitation status".
The Stats section in your Dashboard also gives you quick access to registration statistics.
In events with ticketing, participation statuses cannot be changed manually. They are generated automatically as the participants' registration progresses.
The participation statuses are as follows:
- To treat: Persons added via an Excel import or without status. These people did not receive an invitation campaign to the event containing the registration link.
- Invited: People who received an invitation campaign containing the registration link and who did not submit the registration form.
- Declined: People who declined the invitation to the event.
You can have access to the number of participants whose participation status is to treat, invited and declined from the dashboard :