Invitation and participation statuses are automatically generated by Digitevent to help you better control invitations to your event and have a better view of the progress of registrations.
Invitation statuses concern events without ticketing
- To treat: People added via an Excel import or without status. These people have not received an event invitation campaign containing the registration link.
- Invited: People who have received an invitation campaign containing the registration page URL and who have not yet responded to their invitation. The switch from "To treat" to "Invited" is done automatically when people receive the invitation email.
- Confirmed: People who have confirmed their attendance at the event.
- Declined: People who have declined the invitation to the event.
- Blacklisted: This status is only indicative. Participant can only be blacklisted manually by you from the back-office.
To view the invitation status of each participant, go to the My contacts tab > Columns button > Indicators > select "Invitation status".
You can also display the registration date by selecting, in the same place, the field that corresponds to your form.
The Stats section in your Dashboard also gives you quick access to registration statistics. Click on one of the numbers to view the list of associated contacts.
The statuses of participation concern events with ticketing
In events with ticketing, participation statuses cannot be changed manually. They are automatically generated according to the progress of the participants' registration.
- To treat: Persons added via an Excel import or without status. These people did not receive an invitation campaign to the event containing the registration link.
- Guests: People who received an invitation campaign containing the registration link and who did not submit the form.
- In progress: The participant has initiated an order, and payment is pending.
- Validated: The participant's order has been paid and the payment is validated by the bank, once the order is validated, the status specifies the number of tickets purchased.
- Cancelled: The participant's order has been cancelled.
To get more details about a contact, click on the blue button representing a paper and pen to display their record. On the top, click on the "History" button to view all the information and changes for this person.