You can add logos and links to the websites of your various partners and sponsors to highlight them on your event website.
From the tab Event website > Partners & sponsors > Add a partner.
Enter the name of the partner and its logo:
Then, enter the information about your partner:
- A short description and the URL of the partner's website.
- Choose the participants of this sponsor present at the event (these participants must be part of your contact base):
- Add its social networks links:
- Add a pdf document.
- Insert an embed link of a video presentation about your partner.
You have the possibility to determine the order of your partners by using the interlocking arrow:
Add your partners and sponsors to your group activities:
Once you have set up your partners and sponsors, you can add them to your group activities.
- Display partners in addition of speakers in program elements.
- Click on the partner/sponsor to display the participants and the related activities in the planning as well as the information previously entered (website, video...):
Add your partners and sponsors on the event website:
On the event website, you can integrate a prefabricated "Sponsor" model:
Depending on the model chosen, the partners' logos and descriptions will appear on the site.
Participants will have access to all previously entered information by clicking on the partner's logo.