To organize and customize the content of your pages, click on the "+" button at the center of your page.
- TEXT : insert a free text. Once added and selected, a tool bar (resembling the Word or Page toolbar) is available to edit the format, size, or color font. You can also edit links, alignments and background color.
- IMAGE : insert an image in full width.
- DIVIDER : insert a divider to organize the content of your website.
- BUTTON : insert a button in which you can add links to pages of the site.
- MAP : insert an interactive map by adding the location(s) you wish to indicate.
- SOCIAL LINKS : fill in your social links and invite your contacts to check them out.
To personalize these functionalities, click here.
Note that you can translate your website in several languages
To add a favicon, go to General event settings > Visual identity and import a favicon. We recommend the use of png images and square images.
To activate the "Calendar" option, go to General event settings > Registration settings > Add a calendar add button after registration.