To build and organize the content of your pages, simply click on the pen icon:
The "Home" page is composed of a default template that you can use as a reference.
This template is composed of different blocks: a header, a scrolling text, a FAQ, a map and a countdown.
To remove these blocks, select them and click on the red trash can at the top right.
You can duplicate them by clicking on the overlapping pages symbol.
To add elements to your site, you can click on the "+" at the top and bottom of each block.
A pop up containing different templates is displayed, it is composed of the following templates:
- Text and media (photos/videos)
- Media (photos/videos)
- Questions and answers (FAQ)
- Social networks
- Social message
- Scrolling text
- Key figures
To go further, visit our demonstration site!
In addition to the prefabricated compositions, you can also compose your site yourself using the unit blocks.
- TEXT: insert a free text. Once added and selected, a tool bar (resembling the Word or Page toolbar) is available to edit the format, size, or color font. You can also edit links, alignments and background color.
- IMAGE: insert an image and choose its width as a percentage of the parent block.
- DIVIDER: insert a divider to organize the content of your website.
- BUTTON: insert a button and choose the link URL you want to embed.
- MAP: insert an interactive map by adding the location you wish to indicate.
- SOCIAL LINKS: fill in your social links and invite your contacts to check them out.
To know more about these functionalities, click here.
Note that you can translate your website in several languages.
To add a favicon, go to General event settings > Visual identity and import a favicon. We recommend the use of png images and square images.
To activate the "Calendar" option, go to Event website > Registration settings > Add a calendar add button after registration.