In order to allow your guests to register for your event, you can create and customize a registration site.
This site is composed of pages (by default an Information page is already available) and a registration form (Register).
In your back-office > My apps > Event website:
If you have the white label feature, follow this tutorial to customize the URL of your site.
Customize your site:
- "Site content" tab:
Add and edit pages, links and submenus :
- Page settings :
- Customize the page to customise the content of your event website
- Click on the eye icon to change the display settings
- Click on the pen icon to edit the title of your pages
- Click on the cross to change the order of your pages
“Site design" tab:
Edit the overall design: change the main color of your website, the website font style, choose the size of headings and paragraphs, and integrate an image or a color in the background.
Edit the navigation design: display the logo in the navigation bar, change the background and text color of the navigation.
Edit the footer : change the background color of the footer and insert a link to add your own general conditions.
Overview: You can get an overview of the changes you make.
- "Registration settings" tab: Edit the registration form and choose its parameters.
- "Surveys" tab: Add a complementary form (satisfaction, contests...) to collect more information from your participants
- "Website settings" tab: Limit the site access to your contact list if you event isn't public, and edit the event site url.
You can follow this tutorial to preview your event website : Preview the final rendering of your website, log as ...