In your Back-Office > Manage tab > Check-in:
- Check-in settings:
- Define different check-points: allows you to check-in your guest at different entries or moments.
- You can choose the fields displayed on your tablet during check-in.
- Customize your check-in interface on tablets and smartphones.
- Auto-messages at check-in:
The feature "auto-messages at check-in" creates automatic messages (mail or SMS) upon guests' arrival or message to inform a team member about a specific quest arrival (for example VIP).
To prepare your event do not hesitate to read our article Precautions to take on the Big Day
The link https://check.digitevent.com helps you test the check-in interface before the event from your desktop.
On-site you will be able to scan your guests with :
- Android Phone with the Super check-in | Digitevent app available on the Playstore.
- An iOS device (iPhone / iPad), using an up to date version of the Google Chrome app to connect to check.digitevent.com
- Professional scanner to scan QR codes