In the Check-in section, you will find:
- Define different check-points: allows you to check-in your guests at different entries or at different times.
- You can choose the fields displayed on your tablet during check-in.
- Customize your check-in interface on tablets and smartphones.
The feature "auto-messages at check-in" allows you to send automatic messages (mail or SMS) upon guests' arrival or to send a message to inform a team member about a specific guest arrival (for example VIP).
To prepare for your event, feel free to read our article on the precautions to take on the Big Day.
The link https://check.digitevent.com helps you test the check-in interface before the event from your desktop.
On-site you will be able to scan your guests with:
- Android Phone with the Super check-in | Digitevent app available on the Playstore.
- An iOS device (iPhone / iPad), using an up-to-date version of the Google Chrome app to connect to check.digitevent.com.
- Professional scanner to scan the QR codes of your participants.