Your campaigns are largely customizable to best suit the colors of your event or the nature of your message.
To modify it, you can use one of the proposed templates, or not.
Then you can drag and drop the content blocks (Image, Text, ... ) from the toolbox on the right of the central block.
- Insert t
- Insert images: The maximum display size of your images within an email is 600px wide.
- Add a button: You can add a button with a link that goes directly to a page on your website. You just have to drag and drop the hand symbol to your email, click on it to make the parameters appear on the left and in the "Link" part, you can click on the URL button and you will find it or be able to insert a link. You can also add two buttons side by side by dragging the two little squares symbol to your email.
- Insert tags or URL links to customize your campaign.
- Add a QR Code to put it directly in the body of the email. This way, your guests will be able to present the email directly at the check-in of your event to be checked-in.
- Insert a divider: insert a line to organize the content of your site.
For each block inserted, you can:
Move it: click on the block then click on the horizontal points at the top of the block and drag and drop it where you want it
Duplicate it: click on the block then click on the 2 small squares, the duplicated block will be placed directly underneath.
Delete it : click on the block then click on the trash can icon.
You can modify the font among the following list:
- Courier New
- Times New Roman
You cannot insert other fonts because only the above fonts are supported by the different email clients (Outlook etc...).
Test your email!
We strongly recommend that you use the "Send test" option available at the top of your campaign.
Finally, if you want to send this campaign to a specific target, segment your mailing by selecting the segments you want to send it.
The backup is automatic.
- It is not possible to add attachments in campaigns, but you can host a document on a drive for example, then insert the share link in a text block or in a button to allow your guests to access it.
- In order to send an email or a text message to your database, make sure that the default fields "Email" and "Phone number" are filled in your Digitevent database. If you have made new fields for this information, the campaign will not be sent.