After activating this option with your sales representative, go to your Back-Office > Event website > Group registration to set it up.
- Add indications for the participants
- Add a rule, select the segment who can add attendants and enter the maximum number of accompanists.
- Choose the information of the main participant that will be automatically applied to the accompanists
- Configure the display of the table"My accompanists". Participants will see it after they added their accompanists.
- Choose the fields of the accompanist form and the text of the validation button:
The configuration of the accompanists registration form works exactly like the main registration form.
Please note: The conditionality of the fields applies to the accompanist, not to the main contact.
The addition of accompanying persons on the side of your guests
Once your option is properly set up, your guests will be able to register attendants following their own registration.
When a guest confirms his registration, the guest will be redirected to a page summarizing his registration.
On this summarizing page, the participant can "Add an accompanist".
The participants can have access to their accompanists from their account by clicking on "My accompanists":
- In My Contacts > Columns button > Indicators, you can display the "Invitation status" field to view guests with one or more accompanists with the mention "+X accompanist".
- To display the information of the accompanying contact, click on "+X accompanist". From this pop-up, you can also dissociate the accompanist from the main contact by clicking on the red symbol:
- In the segments tab, you will find 3 segments :
Confirmed participants are the main participants and the accompanists. The two others segments allow you to distinguish the main participants (Non accompanying participants with confirmed invitation) from the confirmed accompanying participants (Accompanying participants).
- In your Excel export, you can recognize the links between the companions and the guest through the Guest Id column.
- You can set up a notification when a companion registers so that he receives a confirmation email:
- The accompanying person will be able to access the website and his PDF badge. The main guest also has access to the PDF badges of his accompanists.