It is possible to generate refunds for orders paid by credit card only.
Refunds for orders paid by bank transfer, cheque or cash must be made through your personal account.
To make a refund: go to "My contacts" and open the file of the participant you wish to refund from the icon on the left of each contact.
- Open the "Order(s)" tab and click on "Details", the order will open in a new page.
- Click on "Order document" and make a credit note. You will be able to specify the reason for the credit note, its amount before and after taxes.
- Once the credit note has been generated, you will be able to refund your contact by clicking on the "Refund" button at the bottom of the page.
- A refund can be partial or total.
- You can decide to deduct the costs of managing the refund by deducting them from the credit note.
- If you decide to refund an order paid in cash, do not forget to create a credit note to update your contact.