It is possible to generate refunds only for orders paid by credit card.
Refunds for orders paid by bank transfer, checks, or cash must be made through your personal account.
To make a refund: go to "My contacts" and open the file of the participant you wish to refund by clicking on the blue sheet icon:
- Open the "Ticketing" tab and click on "Details", the order will open on a new page.
- Click on "Make a credit note", specify the reason for the credit note, its amount before and after taxes.
- Once the credit is generated, you will have access to a PDF document with a summary of the credit. The status of the ticket will change to "To be refunded".
- Click on "Refund" in order to have access to the terms of refund.
- Charge bank fees to the participant
- Offer the bank charges to the participant and take them from you
- If you do not wish to charge the participant with bank fees, you can issue a credit note and then refund the participant without using the platform.