If you want to work on your platform with other contributor please use this feature.
To do so, you team must have their own Digitevent account.
To create an account, you can click here: https://back.digitevent.com/signup
In your Back-Office > General event settings > Permissions.
- Add an account, i.e the email address of the contributor that wishes to work on this event, then click on "Add".
- You can limit his/her actions on your event by checking the different boxes.
- By checking "Access to contacts added by other accounts" your contacts are hidden from your contributor's Back-Office.
- You can add as many contributors as you wish.
- Only the owner of the event can add contributors.
- You can know the last connection of each contributor.
- Sharing your Digitevent personal email and password with your team members is strongly discouraged for the following reasons:
- Lack of identification of the authors of support requests from the platform.
- Security risk in assigning the various manipulations made on the platform (modification history etc...).
- Risk of encountering difficulties in case you have to change your password, it could block the entire team.
- Unable to notify all users in case of an update, new functionality, or technical warning.
- Warning: With the auto-save, if you are mking changes on the same account, you risk overwriting those of your collaborators and thus having to repeat the changes several times. The best way to avoid this is to close the pages you have finished working on and not work on the same pages at the same time.