In your back-office, tab Manage> General > Permissions.
- Add an account, i.e the email address of the contributor that wishes to work on this event, then click on Add.
- You can limit his/her actions on your event by checking the different boxes.
Be careful that your team must have an account on Digitevent. To create an account, you can click here : https://app.digitevent.com/back#/signUp.
- By checking "Access restricted to account's own guests" your contacts are hidden from your contributor's back-office.
- You can add as many contributors as you wish.
- Only the owner of the event can add contributors.
- You can know the last connection of each contributor.
- Sharing your Digitevent personal email and password with your team members is strongly discouraged for the following reasons:
- Lack of identification of the authors of support requests from the platform.
- Security risk in assigning the various manipulations made on the platform (modification history etc...).
- Risk of encountering difficulties in case you have to change your password, it could block the entire team.
- Unable to notify all users in case of update, new functionality or technical warning.
- Warning: With the auto-save, if you are on the same account making changes, you risk overwriting those of your collaborators and thus having to repeat the changes several times. The best way to avoid this is to close the pages you have finished working on and not work on the same pages at the same time.