It is possible to show or hide some field in your form according to certain conditions such as:
- The answer to a previous question.
- A segment that you have set up from your Back-Office.
Condition the display of a field in the form
- Once this feature is enabled, go to the Manage tab > Event Website and then to your registration form.
- Click on the field that displays what you want to condition.
- Then activate "Conditional display" and insert the conditions of your choice.
- In order to condition the display in relation to your segments, click on the funnel icon and choose the corresponding segment(s).
- In order to condition the display in relation to one of your previous questions, click on "set a punctual filter" and set your conditions. This option must be done on the question you want to display or not.
Note: it is also possible to condition the display of a text field in the form.
Condition the display of the pages of the site
When creating a page, you have the possibility to make it visible only for a segment.
To do so click on the funnel icon next to the name of your page in the toolbar.