It is possible to show or hide some field in your form according to certain conditions such as:
- the answer to a previous question.
- A segment that you have set up from your Back-Office.
Condition the display of a field in the form
- Once this feature is enabled, go to the Manage tab > Event Website > Customize your site and then to your registration form.
- Click on the field that displays what you want to condition.
- Then activate "Conditional display" and insert the conditions of your choice.
Note: it is also possible to condition the display of a text field in the form.
Condition the display of the pages of the site
When creating a page, you have the possibility to make it visible only for a segment: click on the gear icon > click on an existing page or add a page > "Segment" > choose a segment.