Activate different means of payment
- Manage >Event ticketing> Payment options >Accepted payment methods
Specificities for each payment mean
Once you have received the check, go in Contacts > Click on contact's name to display contact's record > Orders (sub-tab in top right-hand corner) > Details > "Check payment received". The participant's statut will automatically become "Confirmed" and he will receive the payment confirmation email.
The total amount collected updates in real time in Contacts. The amount of checks on hold is displayed in Payment options > Orders.
Check payment can be done through several instalments.
When paying by bank wire, a reference appears automatically for the participant. The latter must mention it in the bank wire title.
Automatically, between 3 to 10 days following the bank wire, the system acknowledges the transaction and the order status becomes "validated". If the issuer forgets to mention the unique reference of its order in the bank wire title, he/she will automatically be credited under 15 days and the order will not be considered as payed in Digitevent.
- Once you have received the bank wire, go in the tab Contacts > Search the contact > Click on contact's last name or first name to see the contact record > Orders (sub-tab in top right-hand corner) > Details > Click on "Update status".
In case of a refund, an email must be adressed to email@example.com, mentioning the number of the order.
- The emails from the tab Ticketing prevail on the automatic registration emails from the Messages tab. Therefore, we recommend that you confirm payment and registration in the payment confirmation email.
- The transaction fees will be charged after the event and are the following:
- Credit Card: 0,25€ + 2,5% of the sold tickets
- Bank wire and SEPA Direct Debit Mandate: 0,25€ + 1,5% of the sold tickets
These percentages apply on the amount ATI (all taxes included) of the sold tickets and will be charged excluding taxes.
Payment options > Payment methods > Notifications > Activate "Payment confirmation email" and the emails of the payment means chosen.
- Check payment: Make sure you remind your participants with the check payment instructions
- Bank wire payment: Make sure you insert the following tags: Order Amount, Mandatory wire reference, IBAN and BIC.