To do this, go to the Event website tab:
- You can customize the link of your page, for example with the name of your event: https://rsvp.digitevent.com/salonpro. This manipulation needs to be made before sending the link to guests. Note that the URL represents the language of the event. The choice of this language permits automatic translation of the standard fields of the app (first and last name, default title buttons…).
- Select a theme among 3: Website settings > Design
- You can name your page by way of the title page field (optional). This title will center at the top of your page.
- The logo will appear at the center of your page (below the title). In order to maximize the depiction on the mobile, we recommend downloading an optimized logo in .jpg or .png,and of a lower width in 780 px
- Define a background visual or banner for your registration page: The image (format .jpg or .png) will automatically adjust in width to the size of the screen (height/width ratio will be stored) Download a banner weighing less than 300 ko & measuring less than 780 px in width for a fast and optimized depiction on mobiles
- Determine a principal background color: Website Settings > Design click on the color code to bring out the palette or enter directly your color code HTML