Using nominative values and predefined links allows you to personalize automatically the email for each contact.
Drag and Drop a block in your mailing then click on the block:
- Text block (3 possibilities):
- Click on "Nominative values" and select one in the list
- Click on "Predefined Links" and select one in the list. To modify the clickable text, place the cursor on the link and click on
- Enter the text you want to make clickable, highlight it then click on to insert URL.
- Button Block (2 possibilities):
- Click on button > Tab on the left > LINK > Select a URL in the list
- Click on button > Tab on the left > LINK > Check "Set a URL" > Insert URL
- Image Block (2 possibilities):
- Click on the image block > Tab on the left > LINK > Select a URL in the list
- Click on the image block > Tab on the left > LINK > Select URL > Check "Set a URL" > Insert URL
- When sending your mailing, nominative values will automatically be personalized depending on the contact's information. Therefore, the message: "Welcome *|FIRSTNAME|* *|NAME|* !" will become "Welcome Jane Doe !".
- Predefined links are strictly associated with the registration process of Digitevent. For example, the link "Url of the registration form" will personalize depending on the participant and will therefore pre-fill the contact's information in the registration form.
Be careful ! You must use them to respect the registration process.
- For example, if you want to insert a link of email online preview, you must select the link "Url to email preview page", in the drop down list, to allow registration via this link.
- Predefined links are useful also because they avoid writing a long URL. To change the clickable text of the predefined link, click on