The checkpoint functionality allows you to record/control your attendees' passage through multiple checkpoints during your event. For example, if your attendees have access to several workshops, you will be able to keep a record of attendance at each one of them and find an overview of this data in the Back-Office of your event.
How to proceed?
Before the event, add and configure the control points:
- From your Back-Office > Manage tab > Check-in > Check-in settings > Check-in points. If this is not available, please ask your sales manager to activate it.
- Add the necessary check-in points and rename them at your convenience (example: "Seminar 03:pm", "Plenary", "Cocktail" ...).
During the event, select the control points to be used:
- On the tablets, in the top left menu, click on "Control Points".
- Tick the check-in point where your tablet/smartphone should record arrivals.
By doing so, you will be able to move from one check-in point to another depending on when or where you use the unit.
To go further:
- Make different check-in fields appear on different tablets.
- Saving contacts via a QR code or a barcode (contained in an email or a PDF badge)