If this feature is not activated in your Back-Office, please contact your sales representative.
Badge Printing allows you to print name badges on the day of the event, directly from the event tablets. See it in action!
From your Back-Office > Manage tab > Check-in > Print Badge Stickers > Choose the printing method (on transparent labels or laminated cards) and configure your badges.
To connect the printer on D-Day
To be done as far in advance as possible of the arrival of the first participant:
- Plugin and turn on the printer
- Open the printer using the yellow buttons on the sides to check that the labels are positioned correctly
- Pair 1 tablet per printer (via Tablet Settings > Bluetooth > Printer number (displayed in the supported devices)
- On paired tablets, open the Android Digicheck app (Install it, if not already done. See procedure)
- Enter your event code from your Back-Office > Manage tab > top right corner of the Check-in section
- On the tablet, go to the menu at the top left > Printer
- Select the previously paired printer via Bluetooth. Caution: If you use more than one tablet per printer, make sure that these "secondary" tablets are not connected to the printer via Bluetooth.
Are you facing difficulty?
- Check that 1 printer = 1 master tablet. Once this link is established, any tablet will be able to print from the upload interface.
- Never move a master tablet away from the printer to which it is assigned.
- If the printer does not print:
- In the Digicheck app, go to the menu at the top left and disconnect the assigned printer then reselect it.
- In the tablet's Bluetooth settings, verify that only one printer is paired. Unpair everything and repair the correct printer if you are unsure.
- If your wi-fi signal is unstable or bad, print only from the master tablet (the others need the internet).
If you want to change an event in the app, go to the menu > Logout.