You can program automatic SMS to be sent when a participant is signed in. These SMS can be sent to the participants or to one or more persons of the organizing team.
- In the Manage tab > Notifications and automations > Add automation > Arrival at a check-in point
- If you wish to send your message to only a part of the participants, you can set the option "Only if the guest matches a segment...". For example, if you wish to send a message at the arrival of a VIP, select the VIP filter.
- Write your text message. Click on "Nominative values" to include name tags :
For example, you could say..: *|FIRSTNAME|* *|NAME|* has just arrived at the event.
- If your event has several check-in points, SMS can be sent by each of them.
- You must have SMS credits (on request from our sales team)
- You can add several phone numbers by clicking on the "+" symbol" at the bottom left of your page.