This option is available from the Tailor Made pack. For more information, contact us.
This functionality helps you warn your staff of a special guest's arrival.
If you haven't imported your guest list yet:
- When importing your Excel file, add a column and name it "VIP alert" for example.
- In this column, enter the phone number of the person to warn at the arrival of your special guests.
- When matching the fields, create a new field of the type telephone.
Once your guest list is imported:
- In the tab Messages > Check-in messages > Create a check-in SMS.
- Name your campaign, select "Send to" and the field that you have created specifically for the alert, here "VIP altert"
- Once it is all set up, change status to "In progress" for the SMS to be sent automatically
If your participants are already imported and you haven't imported a special column with phone numbers to alert, you can also go to the tab Settings > Manage Fields > Create a field > Name it and select telephone type.
- You need to have SMS credit
- The message will be sent once, even if you check your participants twice at the same check-point.