This option allows you to automatically send emails or SMS when participants check-in (sending the program, a welcome message, wifi code, or any practical information).
From your Back-Office > Manage > Notifications and automations > Add automation > Arrival at a check-in point > Choose a check-in point.
Choose by which means you want to send your message :
- Choose the name of your message, this name is not visible from your contacts (Ex: Sending the schedule)
- It is imperative that you specify a sender whose name does not exceed 11 characters.
- You can, in the body of the message, insert the participant's nominative values by clicking on "Nominative values".
- For example, Welcome *|FIRSTNAME|* *|NAME|*... will become: Welcome Paul Durand...
- Please make sure that the phone entered in the import is in the correct format with the country code (For example: +39 876 34 43. +44....).
- Fill in the name of the message which is only visible for you
- Fill in the object
- Fill in the sender's name
- Compose your emailing
- Save your email
Choose your audience:
By using the "Recipients" field, you can restrict your message to certain contacts.
For example, you can design a welcome email for your staff, and a welcome SMS with a different message for guests.
- Always send a test to you or your team, before activating the automatic sending process, by clicking on the "Send test" button.
- Once your message has been set up, change its status from "Disabled" to "Enabled" to activate the automation of the sending process.