The check in Digicheck application allows you to keep track of your arrivals at the event. You will be able to distinguish between expected participants and extras, and add them to your list.
Add a contact initially absent in the guest list :
- In the application's home page, click on the "Add" button in the top right corner.
- Enter the new contact's information to save it.
- You can set up the fields of the add extra form from your back-office to collect all the necessary information, in the "Check-in fields" section.
If the extras accompany registered participants, and you do not need to keep their data
You can simply count them to know the exact number of people present.
In your back office:
- In the "Check in points" tab, select the desired check in point (Check-in being the default).
- Tick the "Display a counter [...]" checkbox to count the attendants of a participant without collecting their identities.
Participants added on the the D day with the application are automatically counted in the default segment "Participants Extras".