The check-in Digicheck app allows you to keep track of your arrivals at the event. You will be able to distinguish between expected participants and extras and add them to your list.
Add a contact initially absent in the guest list:
- In the app's home page, click on the "Add" button in the top right corner.
- Enter the new contact's information to save it.
- You can set up the fields of the add extra form from your Back-Office to collect all the necessary information, in the "Check-in fields" section.
If the extras accompany registered participants, and you do not need to keep their data, you can simply count them to know the exact number of people present.
In your Back-Office > Manage tab > Check-in > Check-in settings:
- In the "Check-in points" section, select the desired check-in point ("Check-in" being the default one).
- Tick the "Display a counter to count accompanying participants (without collecting their identity)" checkbox to count the attendants of a participant without collecting their identities.
Participants added on the D day with the app are automatically counted in the default segment "Extra participants".