Digitevent gives you the possibility to set up PDF badges for your guests and their accompanists.
In your Back-Office > Check-in app > PDF badges > click on "New Badge" button.
From this editing page you can:
- Name your badge.
- Select the segment of people eligible for this badge (use the segments in Digitevent).
- Choose the format (portrait or landscape).
- Drag and drop your background image in .jpg .png to A4 format.
Once you have inserted your background image, select a custom field you wish to display on the badge and click on "+".
- Move the field on the image directly to the desired location.
- Keep in mind that the contents of a field can be much longer than the field label. Be sure to allow sufficient space.
e.g. the "NAME" field can easily contain a value of about 15 characters.
- When the field is selected, in the Field Management section, you can adjust the size, color, and alignment parameters.
- Send the electronic badge to your attendees through the predefined link from the registration confirmation message or in a manual email campaign. Add a button and select the link "Url to guest .pdf badge".
- When a guest has added accompanying persons, he is responsible for their registration and badges which will be available in his personal space.
- The size of the QR code is fixed and therefore not adjustable.
- It is possible to center the fields on the PDF badge and choose to capitalize the fields.
- The background image is used as a basis for all edited badges.
- You can export the PDF badges of all your contacts.