Registration notifications allow you to automatically send a message (email or SMS) to your contacts. You will find this feature in your Back-Office > Manage > Notifications and automations.
Two notifications are provided by default for:
- Decline confirmation
- Confirmation of registration
The sending of this message can be triggered at specific moments in the registration process:
- Upon submission of the registration form (or a secondary form)
- To the decline of the invitation
- At the arrival of a participant at a check-in point
- When creating an order
- To the payment of the order by credit card
- Upon accepted meeting request
- Upon received meeting request
Choose which segment of contact will receive this automation by clicking on "Edit".
Choose whether to send a message to the contact (email / sms) or notify a third party.
Once you've set your message, you can create new notifications by clicking on "Add a message" or on use an existing message. To build your messages well, do not hesitate to consult the following tutorials:
Be sure to select the trigger for your notification and activate your message (which is paused by default) with the grey button in the bottom left.
We recommend you to send a test before activating your notification campaign by clicking on the "Send test" button.
These notifications may allow you to resend a contact to the:
- "my account"
- "individual planning"