Registration notifications allow you to automatically send a message (email or SMS) to your contacts. The sending of this message can be triggered at specific moments in the registration process:
- Upon submission of the registration form (or a secondary form)
- To the decline of the invitation
- When creating an order
- To the payment of the order by credit card
You will find this feature in your Back-Office > Manage tab > Event Website > Registration Notifications.
Two notifications are provided by default for:
- Decline confirmation
- Confirmation of registration
You can create new notifications by clicking on "Add a message". To build your messages well, do not hesitate to consult the following tutorials:
Be sure to select the trigger for your notification and activate your message (which is paused by default) with the green button in the top right corner.
We recommend you to send a test before activating your notification campaign by clicking on the "Send test" button.
These notifications may allow you to resend a contact to the:
- "my orders" page (to finalize an order or retrieve an invoice)
- "my companions" (to add or modify your companions)