Registration notifications allow you to automatically send a message (email or sms) to your contacts. The sending of this message can be triggered at specific moments in the registration process:
- Upon submission of the registration form (or a secondary form)
- To the decline of the invitation
- When creating an order
- To the payment of an order by credit card
You will find these messages in the "Registration Notifications" tab.
Two notifications are provided by default for :
- Decline confirmation
- Confirmation of registration
You can create new notifications by clicking on "add message". To build your messages well, do not hesitate to consult the following tutorials:
Be sure to select the trigger for your notification and activate your message (which is paused by default) with the green button in the top right corner.
These notifications may allow you to resend a contact to the :
- "my orders" page (to finalize an order or retrieve an invoice)
- "my companions" (to add or modify your companions)